Crawfish hash brown casserole. Cheesy and delicious, this hash brown casserole has a crunchy topping. Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole. It's so good, in fact, that I set out to make my own just-as-good version at home.
This one-dish hash brown beef casserole comes together quickly with frozen hash browns, leftover beef, cream of mushroom soup and cheese. If you're a fan of the hash brown casserole at Cracker Barrel, and you like meat and potatoes, this recipe is definitely for you. I don't know if this is Cracker Barrel's actual hash browns casserole recipe, but it is close. You can have Crawfish hash brown casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crawfish hash brown casserole
- You need 1/2 packages of diced potatoes(southern style hash browns).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic(minced).
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of crawfish tails.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese(I used casserole blend, but can use whatever u like..
This recipe can feed a large crowd and is good for a brunch. This hashbrown casserole can be served for breakfast, dinner, or a side dish, so the sky is the limit. Here are a few of my favorites Thank you for sharing!! Absolutely my new favorite hash brown casserole recipe.
Crawfish hash brown casserole step by step
- In a large bowl mix potatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, crawfish tails, and cream of mushroom soup..
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray ..
- Pour mixture in baking dish. Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Remove foil and add shredded cheese and bake for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Can't wait to make it for my extended family. Frozen shredded hash brown potatoes are great to have on hand. They save all the prep work of grating your own potatoes, and they don't turn brown like fresh potatoes. Any creamy soup will work in this casserole if you don't have cream of chicken soup on hand. Hashbrown Casserole with a Crockpot Trick – Eat at Home.