Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient. Added honey and maple syrup for added flavor. For these cookies I added peanut butter and sliced almonds, but you could add raisins, cinnamon, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, walnuts, berries, and any other items you'd normally add to oatmeal. You don't have to give up dessert to be healthy.
My three year old daughter loves raisins so I decided to add some to my recipe this time. And they came out so great! These Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, tasty, and perfect for breakfast on-the-go! You can cook Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- It’s 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
Full of fiber, complex carbs, and healthy fats to keep you full. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and customize, you'll love these as a go-to breakfast or Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. We added cashews, craisins and cinnamon to the.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient instructions
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..
Banana oatmeal cookies are one of my all-time favorite treats. They're a guilt-free snack or breakfast idea that's vegan and gluten-free with no dairy or refined sugar! Cookie's for breakfast, cookies for lunch, cookies, cookies coooookies!! I've also created variations of this, try my Chocolate Chip Healthy Oatmeal Cookie, and my PB & J It was actually a recipe for a two ingredient cookie, but walnuts and bananas really do it for me, think banana bread. in a cookie. Vegan banana oatmeal cookies that are soft and chewy and packed with banana flavor.