Fruit Smoothie Bowl. Jump to Recipe Plant-Based Recipes • Fruit Smoothie Bowl Taste the real rainbow with this simple fruit smoothie bowl. Even the pickiest of picky eaters will fall in love with this vitamin C-packed bowl. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert.
FOLLOW MY SMOOTHIE BOWL ACCOUNT @smoothielikebutter Hey everyone! Today I will show you how I make my favorite smoothie bowl! Simple SUPER green smoothie bowls packed with tons of greens and customizable toppings! You can cook Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- It’s of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- You need 2 piece of banana.
- Prepare of Few raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cashews.
Your daily dose of smoothie bowl inspiration Enjoy your smoothie bowls out of @coconutbowls🥥 FREE SMOOTHIE BOWLS EBOOK ⬇️ coconutbowls.com/free-sb-ebook. This Mixed Fruit Smoothie Bowl is the perfect breakfast for both of these people. You were expecting a rambling, sarcastic post about insomnia? This Stone Fruit Smoothie Bowl is loaded with plums and cherries and topped with fruit, nuts, and seeds.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl instructions
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….
It's a flavorful, filling start to any morning! To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid Thanks to the vibrant color of pitaya, or dragon fruit, this breakfast bowl is almost—almost—too. Smoothie Fruit, Smoothie Bowl, Healthy Smoothies, Healthy Drinks, Healthy Snacks, Healthy Eating, Rainbow Smoothies, Superfood Smoothies, Nutrition Drinks. Start the day with a nourishing breakfast bowl. Bursting with colourful fruit and veg, these simple and satisfying smoothies will keep you feeling energised.