Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about dog muffin cups? Well you're in luck, because here they come. This is just a new spin on making chili cheese dogs.
I was unsure of trying this one but my teenagers really liked them. These corn dog muffins are a crowd-pleaser, especially with kids. And they make a great football-watching snack for all of those big games! You can cook Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick baking mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 pack (1 lb.) of hot dogs (your favorite brand!).
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of American cheese slices (cut into small squares).
- It’s of Relish.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Mustard.
Place one hot dog bite into the middle of each muffin cup. The original Mini Corn Dog Muffins! These fun and poppable bites are perfect for snack time, dinner, or game day. Next, cut up the hot dog centers.
Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups step by step
- In a large bowl mix together bisquick baking mix, milk and Monterey Jack cheese, set bowl to the side……you can add a little bit more milk if mixture is too difficult to stir, add just enough milk so mixture is moist but not runny……..
- Take your hot dogs and cut into chunks, set to the side……I used extra hot dogs today but you’ll be fine with just a 1 pound pack !.
- Spray a muffin pan with butter cooking spray…….
- Pour some of your Bisquick mix into each muffin cup, being careful not to overfill each cup……..
- Now add some hot dogs into Bisquick mix, add as much as you can without overfilling muffin cups…….
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes or until muffin tops are golden on top……
- Place some cut up American cheese slices on top of muffins, cook for several more minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Let stand for a few minutes in your muffin pan, then remove to a serving platter……continue until Bisquick mix and hot dogs are all gone…….
- Serve each hot dog muffin with relish, mustard or ketchup and enjoy 😉!!.
Corn Dog Mini Muffins – Everyone's favorite corn dog made into the easiest mini muffins. Everyone's favorite corn dog made into the easiest mini muffins. Because everything tastes better They're good but I had to nearly double cooking time to account for juices released from the hot dogs. Topping Stand for Hot Dog/Nacho bar. (Plastic cups place in a cupcake stand. Small tongs/spoons used to grab toppings).