Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe). Masala idli in different way. with masala stuffing without idli steamer. This idea for bachelors who leave alone they dont have enough kitchen. Stuffed Idli is a delicious and healthy snack.
Cuisine: south indian. be careful while stuffing the idli's. stuffing should be thick and small sized so that it doesn't come out of idlis. Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft idli as well. Healthy stuffing makes idli more healthier than the normal idlis. You can have Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe)
- It’s of ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 of thi 4 large potato,boiled,peeled and mashed.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Onion,finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Large carrot finely chopped.
- You need 2 of large Tomato,finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 of capsicum,finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of Salt – As required.
- It’s of Idli batter – As required.
Am sure all idli fans would love to have this idli. i made the stuffing bit spicy so that we no need any. Idli – Perfect For A Light Breakfast. Add in the cooked chickpeas and mix well. Cover and cook until it starts to boil.
Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) step by step
- Method: Heat a kadai or pan and oil with mustard seeds. Add asafoetida, finely chopped onions and tomatoes, fry till transparent. Add capsicum, fry for a minute in medium flame. Add red chilli powder,turmeric and salt..
- Fry till everything turns mushy and to a masala. Add the mashed potato and blend well for a minute in medium flame..
- Add 2 tbsp Coriander and, cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame or until veg are cooked. if it's too dry and mix well..
- Add coriander leaves finally. Once it become dry masala take it out and let it to cool down for sometime..
- To make stuffed idli, grease the idly plate and then pour a half laddle of batter and spread evenly. now add a tbsp of masala and drop over the idly batter and then again drop the idly batter over the filling and close it..
- Steam the yummy stuffed masala idli and sambar with coconut chutney serve hot..
- By Dhaneshwari Kiran Joshi..
Add garam masala and amchur and stir well. Switch off the flame and garnish with mint leaves. Now take your idli plates and grease it. Spoon a tblspn of batter in the bottom and spoon a tblspn of this I love ur site its totally addictive. Could u please show how to make mysore masala dosa with beetroot.