Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot. carrot fry or dry carrot curry recipe – healthy, lightly cooked, flavorful carrot stir fry for lunch box. It pairs well with rice or any flavored rice. When the dals turn slightly golden, add ginger, hing and curry leaves.
Turn the lid upside down, place the onions mixed with little oil on that lid. Creamy Thai Carrot Soup with Basil. We'd had a farm delivery last week with lots of carrots, so it was perfect for using up a load. You can cook Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot
- It’s 150 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Tonkatsu sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of cube Japanese style curry roux mix.
- You need 1 of Salt and Black pepper.
We like heat, so ended up adding double the amount of chili garlic sauce and a bit of curry powder at the end. The carrot is a root vegetable that is often claimed to be the perfect health food. It is highly nutritious, and loaded with fiber and antioxidants. They also have a number of health benefits.
Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot instructions
- Use a food processor to mince the carrot. Add the tomato and pulse for 1 or 2 seconds. Mince the onion and garlic..
- Add the olive oil and butter to a deep frying pan. Add in the garlic and onion, and cook until the onion is transparent. Add in the meat and continue to cook..
- When the meat has browned, add in the carrot and lightly cook before adding the curry powder. Cook well..
- Add in the tomato, water, and soup stock, and simmer for 15 ~ 20 minutes over medium to low heat..
- Lastly, add in the curry roux, and the ★ ingredients. Season with salt and pepper..
- Chicken Curry. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145915-healthy-chicken-veggie-curry.
They're a weight-loss-friendly food and have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health. Carrot Curry Recipe (Spicy and Dry Carrot Curry) Cook Click n Devour. Hi Michele, My baby & me love your recipes! I made this one with a lot of changes. For one thing i used amaranth instead of quinoa, because, umm, well it's much cheaper and.