Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3. "Sabji" is one of my favorite types of Indian food. Carrot, Cauliflower, Peas Sabzi Recipe is a simple stir fry dry sabzi recipe made without the typical Indian spice powders. Cauliflower and green peas cooked with garlic, tomato and garam In the mean while start cooking the sabzi.
So easy to make and taste so delicious too. This is a quick and easy gobi sabzi recipe. Takes just few ingredients and spices which you already have on hand. You can have Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3
- It’s 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas(i have used frozen).
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- You need of Kitchen king masala.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- You need of Oil.
Cauliflower sabzi is the most common vegetable dish found in everyday cooking and this phool gobi sabzi/sabji is made with simple spices and quick Phool gobi sabji can be made in various ways and here I am posting a simple way of making this sabzi and something that can be used along with rotis. When potato is half cooked add cauliflower and peas. Then add red chilli powder,coriander powder and garam masala powder, give a quick toss. Mix well till the masala coats well with the veggies.
Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 step by step
- First of all chop cauliflower into small florets.Don’t chop in small pieces.Now dice carrots.Put all three things into colander and wash them..
- After all the water is drained.Transfer to baking tray.Now add in oil and all spices according to your taste.Stir it well..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.Now put in the baking tray and let it cook for around 40 minutes.Keep stirring in between.At least 3 times.Broil it for 1 minuet.But keep eye on it while broil.Sabji is all ready to dig in.Enjoy with Roti..
- You can use this sabji for making pulav or biryani too….i have tried couple of time it tastes yum..
Aloo Gobi Recipe (Dry Potato and Cauliflower Sabzi). Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable that can be paired with any number of other veggies like peas, carrots and capsicum. Meanwhile, finely chop fennel bulb and thinly slice stalks. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high. Cauliflower, carrots and peas saute with ginger and cumin.