Breakfast Hash. This simple but tasty Chorizo Breakfast Hash is a breakfast classic. Perfect for your lazy weekend brunch, or even "breakfast for dinner". The Meatless Breakfast Hash of Your Dreams.
Place fried eggs on top of hash and sprinkle over the bacon, diced tomatoes, goat cheese, parsley and basil. Loaded Veggie Breakfast Hash- this easy breakfast hash is loaded with veggies and comes together all in one big pan. It's easily customizable so you can use what you have on hand and make. You can have Breakfast Hash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Hash
- You need 2 cans of corn beef hash.
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of peas (drained).
- It’s of flat ham steak (diced).
- It’s 4-6 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
Here's how to make a healthy breakfast Hash for dinner with Chorizo, kale, potatoes, onions, and eggs. It's sort of like a pan fried hash brown casserole. Breakfast Hash is the perfect dish for a lazy Sunday morning, when you have a little more time and want something really hearty and filling. Golden brown roasted potatoes mixed with pan cooked onion.
Breakfast Hash instructions
- Pan fry 2 cans of corn beef hash. medium degree temperature.
- Add 1 can of drained corn, and 1 can of drained peas..
- In a separate pan, pan fry a ham steak (its precooked) so you just need to warm it..
- After ham steak is warmed cut steak into small cubes, and add to hash, and corn, and peas mixture..
- Let cook for a couple minutes, you just trying to warm everything. then crack 4 to 6 eggs into hash mixture add salt and pepper to taste. Cook mixing everything through until it's all mixed evenly, and hash is warmed to desired temperature..
- You can serve alone, or on a toasted bagel or english muffin. enjoy!!!!.
Not that kind of hash (we're D. We mean the glorious hangover helpers that You could call breakfast hash the final destination of leftovers, but we just call it damn delicious. Breakfast hash is one of my favorite meals because of its versatility and the variety it lends your diet. Skillet Breakfast Hash. featured in Easy And Delicious Egg Recipes Anyone Can Make. In a medium bowl, season hash browns with salt, pepper, and paprika.