Lentil Chowder. This creamy chowder starts with sweet corn and quick-cooking red lentils. Fresh ginger, curry and a dash of turmeric dial up the. Be the first to review this recipe.
Lentils is a young lad in Marzipan City, trying to get someone to finally try his recipe, Spinach Broccoli Cauliflower Meatball Surprise. He's a bit naive, but he has a good heart. Lentils is a nice boy, and good at making friends, but he's often a bit naive, and he can't really take a hint. You can cook Lentil Chowder using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Chowder
- You need 2 cup of red lentils.
- You need 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 bunch of collard greens.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 each of potatoes, small cubes.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
And hey, if there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that the therapeutic power of cooking a delicious warm meal must never be underestimated. This sweetcorn, red lentil and coconut chowder. The lentil (Lens culinaris or Lens esculenta) is an edible legume. It is an annual plant known for its lens-shaped seeds.
Lentil Chowder instructions
- Bring lentils to boil in broth for 5 minutes..
- Turn heat down and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add potatoes and continue simmering for 12-15 min stirring occasionally until potatoes and lentils are just about finished..
- add minced garlic and chopped collard greens, and simmer for about 5-8 more minutes unitl greens are cooked..
- add salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy!.
As a food crop, the majority of world production comes from Canada and India. Combine lentils, and water in a sauce pan. Uloz.to is the largest czech cloud storage. Upload, share, search and download for free. Credit allows you to download with unlimited speed.